Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Last of Us - The bigest game in this year

Most important thing about - The Last of Us



After actually playing the last of us is beautiful graphics, brute force or accessible develop a system that works for me. It sounds. The Last of Us is not uncharted, visitors have enjoyed every moment of the game generally. It is a slow, exciting crawl Through the world that can kill you at any time. Thus, it is quiet - quiet scary. If you have time to do the patter rain banging on the window and stealing every breath polluted're listen to the neck knife.

But that's only part of the 20 minutes he played until the end. If you're the kind of visual, rapid fire his impressions in an interview with PlayStation down - and in an interview with the developer Naughty Dog creative director pressure Neil people - but when you write those words, as here, let us make the most


 
Sounds Like a Problem

I do not know if I had a demo where the sound is so important to the experience as you go last one of us. As I said at the beginning, this is a survival game. They crawl room and listen to this - this is how we survive and thrive. Small music found here for the climate. Naughty Dog clearly believes that it is important to use sound effects - or lack thereof - of the player is set to end as it deepens.

Works. Every Ellie, Tess (smuggling partner Joel) and entered into a new place, I stopped and listened. Part of its "Listen" mode, an enhanced ability to Joel. Keep your shoulder button brings peace to the black-and-white situation and describes the enemy makes noise through the walls. Should we find a way to get the lay of the land to see what you need to do.

This is the key to protect against infection - the two species, of which I am now very familiar with.

 
Meet runners and clicker

There are two styles in my demo infections. If you disagree with us, fungal viruses that affect humans. Developed through their eye sockets, takes their mind and makes it more distorted monster.

Type one is the early stage of infection - the runners. Monster has a sense of humanity. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but I could not stop. Like Ants to the original video teaser for The Last of Us, runners body language reveals about an internal struggle between the virus and the people - a departure from them, and others other pushes forward. Runner traveling in packs and (surprisingly) works.

The second stage of infection was seen in the trailer debut. These could be called the clicker. The virus is taken and it has grown to massive structure by eye socket. The Blind is a clicker, but it is a hindrance to their super-sensitive hearing. So, the clicker to make a clicking sound with his mouth, and see through sonar. The sound is reflected from the object is returned to the clicker and form an image.

The two like to play due to the strong session. For a start, and I'm sure I sound like a broken record, there is no sound. When I walk into a room with like, let me know that he was there. Participants - those who have lost the second - round it guttural moans screams. Meanwhile, there is a constant clicking the clicker and try to figure out what happened.

It must be on the same side of the table, hiding for their lives and have a clicker to turn the other side to try to see fucked. Meanwhile sneak shake, moan runner spoiled so - giving shiving neck or drowning looks like a man, and not what you need.

But that is not an option in my demo. I've had these things, so that the group is safe. My favorite part comes Joel once went to the expectations and fell into a room with three or four lobes and the clicker. I liked it very much, because I'm dying. I went to do a little bit of progress, and then hang it in the next section. Runner collapses, but clicker they see me. I had time shiving me first runners to lose the clicker, but then move it to the other runners from room to room to see.

Of course, I could try and shoot monster rushing at me, but I only had a few balls and nails in his head for animal bouncing and weaving easy. The Last of Us prize of planning and patience - and that's what I like about it.

In fact, by the end of the game, I was filled with creatures with a gun in a room. I threw the bottle on the floor, threw my bad, but the gun gave me a big ol 'set to strike. I killed all three come to me have ammo from their corpses, and then killed the next game, it's up to me. It's not as much fun as strategic and earn up to it right now.

I spoke with the developers unruly dog? knows it, and they said that my first experience was more than what was happening - that the guns and ammo drop in the end it turned out that it was just this demonstration for the press an idea for a later game.



Kraft FTW

Naughty Dog talks about the configuration of this system for quite a while now, and do not know what to do. How difficult it is rich in resources as a turn? 1) It is not difficult. 2) all over the country, but not all are equal.

So, usually Tess go ahead and go to the place you are looking for - a door, steps, etc. This is your cue, anywhere, but to go there. See, stay off the beaten path, the boxes will guide you to it with scissors, ribbon at a standstill, and so on. The selection of these items, you will see an icon of an asset with a pie chart. It shows how products in this category element. Fill one of the pie, and you have the whole article. Things like a first aid kit, Molotov or board with the scissors in it - then you should check out our recipes look far collected. If you have the necessary pieces to create tap button for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment